Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Requests to give a preview Video of Hot Marketing Video

Hi,
This last week I've had quite a lot of interest in Hot Video Training site.
Although I have made quite a lot of mini videos available if you sign up for the newsletter.

So I have decided to make a camtasia Video available to show you the inside of this fabulous Video Training Site. Ahh a I know I'me blowing my own trumpet but you know what - I've been a member of so many membership sites. Some very good and some not so good shall we say.
This site has almost everything you will ever need to start your online business.
Today many "gurus" make you belive that all you have to do is put a webpage up, an email capture form, a product page, a download page , a thank you page and voila.
That;s all but so easy to say in words, but the reality is that if you are a starter you need to be taken by the hand and ahown step by step.

Thats where my site excels. Online Video is the way forward .

Next week I will put up a link to a camtasia video of the inside of the site and show you how much information we have gathered to help you.


Till next week.

Hamant Keval.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home