Monday, March 06, 2006

Hi and Thanks

Hello and a Big Thanks to all of You who signed up for the HotVideoTraining Newsletter.
I hope you all received the Mini Videos and that you've found them extremely usefull.


If you've had any problems with them - please let me know of send a comment on here and I will do my utmost to help you.

As a quick note -
I was in the process of having a new website set up. ( Afer watching these fabulous movies - I do most of my own website setup), but occasioanally due to time constraints I get my programmer to install my scripts.
This last week I asked him to install CB Manager. He said he had nt come across this one but that he should not have a problem.
I immediatly realised my own site had the video tutorials on installing the scripts. So what happenned - He watched the videos on the installation - installed the scripts and told me " What a wonderfull site this is". He'd done the job in 20 Minutes !

Now if you can imagine if he found these video tutorials easy to understand and watch - Do you think you would find it simple to follow.

All of those people who bought the 1 years membership and the Lifetime Membership - Hope you are really pleased with the site.

Remember - If you take action You have a Chance!


Hamant Keval.
http://www.HotVideoTraining.com


If you would like to leave a feedback or any comments - please feel free to do so.

Thanks and take care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home